In 2015, PopSockets was a mobile accessory with a ton of potential. CITIES partnered to help pave their retail path. When we started, they had less than 10 employees and shipped only a few PO’s to wholesale customers.
- PopSockets and CITIES develop strategic growth plan including Operations and Finance – as they become the second fastest growing company in America.
- Set up in tier 1 retailers in just six weeks.
- Initiate conversations between retail leads as PopSockets as they quickly moved forward.
- Develop, design and source in-line permanent fixtures and feature corrugates.
- Assist with invoicing and charge back options.
- Create launch strategy and marketing as well as create the tools and templates PopSockets uses to run their business today.
- Assist with EDI integration and 3PL training.
- Manage PopSockets business with various licensing departments.
- [Produce Poptivism content. Video Attached.]
- Target Vendor of the Year Award in 2017.
- Created a new category that grew sales over $30M in one year.
- With CITIES national footprint, PopSockets was launched in Target, Best Buy, Walmart, Walgreen’s, Home Depot, GameStop and others.