Jane Francisco, editor-in-chief at Hearst Publication was interested in doing a pop-up store at Mall of America. CITIES wanted to introduce Good Housekeeping to a new audience and also find a creative way to further their “we test it so you can trust it” messaging by GH Labs. GH recognized the need for a partner to create this project.
- Gathered internal and external retail display experts in preparation for GH LAB meeting at MOA.
- Research done at Anthropologie, Apple, B8ta, Open House.
- Developed an actionable plan for the GH Store.
- Developed early round of merchandising & store style.
- Introduced GH Lab opportunity to our own clients.
- Ring, ThinkBaby, Singing Machine and Osmo benefited from being in the store.
- GH Lab store opened October 2018 – with 45 brands and over 165 products all fulfilled by Amazon.
- 250,000,000+ media impressions at launch.
- In conversation with major retail to offer GH space with online fulfillment
GH Lab Video
produced by CITIES
“What likely is a random Wednesday for many may soon mark the singular event that could change the future landscape of retail forever. GH Lab may soon be known as the shot heard around the world.” -Forbes